Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello Sunshine!

We finally had some sunshine today after what seemed like a very long dreary spell.  Everyone around here enjoyed the day.  Even though the temperature was a crisp 37 degrees the sun still warmed our backs and our tails...





Riley wonders what that bright orb is that's shining into the coop.
Even the cats couldn't resist a nap in the sun...

Thomas
Josie
When I die I want to come back as a cat.

I love the way the light streams into the dining room this time of year...


And of course I couldn't resist a walk through the prairie and the woods in the sunshine.






How do you spend your sunny days?


3 comments:

  1. I agree . I love cats I have 3 and would have more if my husband would let me.How do I spend my sunny days,probably gardening and taking care of my chickens. And I can't forget sitting on the patio with my cat Dusty on my lap. That just makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those darn men! Just yesterday I had to find a home for a stray cat that took up residence under the back porch. It was either the cat or the man. A third cat was out of the question! I chose the man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures, especially the dining room. We have had crzy warm weather but not too much sun. I could really use a couple of rays.

    ReplyDelete